- Parent Category: Divisions & Focus Groups
- Published: 27 May 2009
- Hits: 12928
The mission of ATMAE's Safety Division is to carry out the purposes and objectives of the Association as they apply to students and to professional personnel employed in health & safety positions in business, industry, education, and government. The Safety Division was established in 2000.
- Join the Safety Division by using the logging in to your member through the My Member Private Page and then editing your Demographic information to select the Safety Division; you can also do this when you renew your dues or join ATMAE. You can also contact the ATMAE office at 734.677.0720 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Safety Division Leaders 2013-2014 - ATMAE's current division and focus group leaders with contact information.
- Safety Division Meeting Minutes, November 21, 2013
- Election Information - Information on the schedule for Safety Division officer elections, terms of office and a primer on nominations and recruitment of candidates.
- Safety Division Bylaws (PDF)
- Goals Worksheet (Excel Format): Left Mouse Click to Run, Right Mouse Click to Save Target as (download).
- Officers Task Calendar (Excel Format): This spread sheet lists the tasks for various ATMAE officer positions.