- Parent Category: Divisions & Focus Groups
- Published: 27 May 2009
- Hits: 12863
The mission of ATMAE's Safety Division is to carry out the purposes and objectives of the Association as they apply to students and to professional personnel employed in health & safety positions in business, industry, education, and government. The Safety Division was established in 2000.
- Join the Safety Division by using the "Edit your Member Information" section of the Members Only Area, or when you pay your dues via the ATMAE Dues Webform . You can also contact the ATMAE office at 734.677.0720 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Safety Division Leaders 2013-2014 - ATMAE's current division and focus group leaders with contact information.
- Safety Division Listserve See the Listserve page. You must be a Division Member to use the division listserve.
- Election Information - Information on the schedule for Safety Division officer elections, terms of office and a primer on nominations and recruitment of candidates.
- Safety Division Bylaws (PDF)
- Goals Worksheet (Excel Format): Left Mouse Click to Run, Right Mouse Click to Save Target as (download).
- Officers Task Calendar (Excel Format): This spread sheet lists the tasks for various ATMAE officer positions.
Safety Division Awards
Best Safety Division Selected Paper AwardAn award is given for the best selected paper in the Safety Division track at the ATMAE Conference.
Mr. Jess Godbey, Jacksonville State University