- Parent Category: Divisions & Focus Groups
- Published: 27 May 2009
- Hits: 15511
The mission of the EECT Division of ATMAE is to carry out the purposes and objectives of the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering as they apply to professional personnel employed in EECT positions in business, industry, education, and government. The EECT Division was established at the 2002 NAIT Convention.
- Join the EECT Division by using the logging in to your member through the My Member Private Page and then editing your Demographic information to select the EECT Division; you can also do this when you renew your dues or join ATMAE. You can also contact the ATMAE office at 734.677.0720 or email@example.com for assistance.
- EECT Division Leaders 2013-2014 - ATMAE's current division and focus group leaders with contact information.
- Election Information
- ATMAE Division Policies:Official policies governing the operation of divisions, organizational structure, officers and elections, and duties of officers.
- ATMAE Bylaws:ATMAE's governing policies, including those governing formation and termination of divisions.
- Goals Worksheet (Excel Format): Left Mouse Click to Run, Right Mouse Click to Save Target as (download).
- Officers Task Calendar (Excel Format) : This spread sheet lists the tasks for various ATMAE officer positions.
Electrical, Electronics and Computer Technology Division Awards
Best EECT Division Conference Paper Award
An award may be given for the Best EECT Division Paper at the Annual ATMAE Conference.
- 2006: Dr. Steven Hsiung, Old Dominion University, "Extend the Motor Controls in the PIC Applications"
- 2005: Dr. Philip Weinsier, Bowling Green State Univ. - Firelands, "Animating your PLC Hardware: Using RSView32 Software for Graphic Animation of Real-Time Events, Data Logging and Alarms"
EECT Exemplary Service Award
The EECT Exemplary Service Award was established in 2008 by the EECT Special Interest Division. The award is presented on occasion to individuals deemed by the EECT Division President to have made exemplary contributions to the division. The selection is made by the current EECT Division President. Recipients receive a personalized award plaque at the ATMAE Annual Conference.
- 2008: Dr. Steven Hsiung, Old Dominion University