- Parent Category: Education & Accreditation
- Published: 26 May 2009
- Hits: 11438
Guidelines for Use of ATMAE Accreditation Logo
Programs that are accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering may use the ATMAE Accreditation Logo in publications and displays.
The following guidelines must be followed when using the logo:
- The logo may be used in publications and/or displays that promote the specific programs accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering.
- Applicants and newly accredited programs may begin using the logo as soon as the ATMAE Board of Accreditation formally approves accreditation status.
- When programs are included in the publication and/or display that are not accredited by ATMAE, then accompanying text must be included that makes it clear which programs are ATMAE accredited.
- The entire logo must be used.
- The logo may be reduced or enlarged to suit the use, but the scale of the elements should be retained.
- The logo may be used in black and white, or in color. If color is used, use only the set of colors contained in the logo files provided by ATMAE.
- The logo may be used on official stationary, fax cover pages, marketing materials and web sites. In all instances, accompanying text should make it clear that the accreditation is only for the specific programs accredited by ATMAE, not other programs, departments, colleges or schools.
The following versions of the logo are available to
- ATMAE Accreditation Logo.gif
- ATMAE Accreditation Logo.jpg
Click here to download logos
Contact ATMAE for additional formats