- Published: 08 June 2009
- Hits: 14536
- February 2014 - ATMAE's Second "Developing the Future Workforce" White Paper - Strengthening Industry and Academic Partnerships in Manufacturing by Dr. Alton Kornegay, Dr. Dominick Fazarro, and Dr. James Wright
- January 2014 - ATMAE's First "Developing the Future Workforce" White Paper - A Meta-analysis of the Skills Gap Dilemma in Today’s Engineering Professions by Dr. John R. Wright, Jr., Dr. Hosein Atharifar, and Dr. Mark Atwater
- ATMAE Insider Bulletin, August 1, 2013 - Membership and Certification Fees Increase Sept. 1; CHEA Re-Recognizes ATMAE Accreditation
- Robot Article Great article in the March-April 2013 Robot Magazine by ATMAE student member John Haughery (Photos by Rick Coscarelli)
- ATMAE has what industry wants, students that are equipped with the right skills to enter the workforce. ATMAE's position within the marketplace was laid out during ATMAE's 2012 conference in Nashville.
- Informing the public about the value of accreditation has never been more important.
Four short videos on accreditation are currently available from the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. Colleges, universities, accrediting organizations and other higher education associations can provide user-friendly information on accreditation to the public by linking to one or more of these videos. These videos have been viewed more than 28,000 times on YouTube.
- Accreditation and Its Value to You
- Types of Accreditation: What's the Difference?
- Degree Mills and Accreditation Mills
- The Council for Higher Education Accreditation
- Download the ATMAE Screensaver Follow the prompts and options to self-install ATMAE's screen saver.
ATMAE Logos for Use by ATMAE Divisions & Student Chapters - Follow this link for the ATMAE Logo Use Policy and to download high-res and low-res ATMAE logos.
- The Journal of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (JTMAE) considers articles for peer-review on a continuous basis, and also is in need of referees.
- Request Certification Study Guides and Frequently Asked Questions via auto-email
- Use the ATMAE Career Center to search for personnel, or to post a resume.
- The Accreditation/Benefits of ATMAE Accreditation page has two Sample News Release documents. Newly accredited and reaccredited programs can use these documents to promote their accreditation and the value of their graduates. Market your program focusing on the need employers have for skilled new workers.
- Here's a cool interactive show about Technology discipines Click on the following link and then send this link to area high school counselors, high school teacher or parents, etc. (This was adapted from the NAIT interactive CD-ROM on "Industrial Technology - an Interactive CD-ROM for High School Students") Interactive Show
"What's Hot" Updated 1/23/2014