- Parent Category: Membership & Application
- Published: 05 May 2009
- Hits: 106001
2013 ATMAE Annual Conference
Developing the Future Workforce
November 20-23, 2013
Astor Crowne Plaza, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Presenter Information & 2013 Call- Information for ATMAE 2013 Conference Presenters. Presentation Proposal review decisions were sent at the end of April. New proposals are no longer being considered. Presentations are on November 21 and 22, 2013.
- 2013 Conference Proceedings Papers Information - The submission deadline for optional conference papers is July 15, 2013. Papers accepted through the peer-review process are published in the conference proceedings. Follow this link for complete information on submitting a conference paper based on your accepted ATMAE 2013 Conference Presentation.
- Keynote Speaker - Dr. Tom Kurfess, of Clemson University, who spent a year as a White House Fellow in the Office of Science and Technology Policy in 2012, will provide the ATMAE 2013 Conference Keynote Address on November 21.
- Exhibitors Reserve space in the Exhibit Hall for November 21st & 22nd, 2013. To Be Updated for 2013
- Sponsors Advertise your brand, increase brand recognition - and support the ATMAE Conference with an event, service or prize sponsorship. Exhibitors and Educational Institutions can add to their presence and impact with program ads, refreshment breaks, inserts and many more options! To Be Updated for 2013
- Student Competitions Information on ATMAE Conference Student Competitions (Robotics, Technology Challenge, Welding) Robotics rules were updated March 23. More updates to follow.
- 2012 Proceedings Papers Information - The submission deadline for optional conference papers is July 15, 2013. Papers accepted through he peer-review process are published in the conference proceedings. Follow this link for complete information on submitting a conference paper based on your accepted ATMAE 2013 Conference Presentation.
- Other Questions about the 2013 ATMAE Conference? If you have other questions about the 2013 ATMAE Conference or future conferences, contact Associate Director Dave Monforton at the ATMAE Office - (734) 677-0720 or Dave@atmae.org
- Conference Proceedings Papers - Prior Years
- Future Conferences
- Use your smart phone and scan this QRCode,
put it on your home page or bookmark it for quick access to this page.
Return to Top
2012 ATMAE Exhibitor Information:
- Reserve Exhibit Space at ATMAE 2012 - Download the Reservation Form, fill it out, and send it to Dave@atmae.org. Here's the Exhibit Hall Layout for ATMAE 2012 SOLD OUT!
- Show Hours, Shipping & Other Information for Exhibitors
- Conference Sponsorships offer an additional way for Exhibitors to increase visibility and name ID at the conference.
- Questions about exhibiting at the 2012 ATMAE Conference? Just contact Dave Monforton at the ATMAE Office for information - call him at (734) 677-0720 or email to Dave@atmae.org
- American Technical Publishers, Booth #5 - Since 1898, the leader in quality training materials for career and technical education, industrial, and apprenticeship training programs.
- BEST Robotics, Booth 22-23- Inspiring middle and high school students to pursue careers in engineering, science, technology, and math through robotics competition. Set up a BEST Hub on your campus!
- Bowling Green State University, Department of Engineering Technologies, Booth #24
- Epsilon Pi Tau, Booth #1 - The leading International Honor Society for Technology, Epsilon Pi Tau recognizes academic excellence of students in fields devoted to the study of technology and the preparation of practitioners for the technology professions..
- Festo, Booth 9 - Festo Learning Systems has been providing world class training and education solutions for over 40 years. Our products and services cover Fluid Power, Sensors, PLC, Process Control, Automation, CNC, Robotics and more.
- Future Tek, Booth #17 - Real-World Trainers using Real-World Equipment for Real-World jobs
- Goodheart-Wilcox, Booth #12 - Count on Goodheart-Willcox for authoritative content with real-world examples and detailed illustrations to help you provide successful hands-on, minds-on technical education.
- Industrial Press, Booth #14 - Ever since its founding in 1883, Industrial Press has been true to its tradition of publishing the best technical and reference books for Education and Industry.
- JBR Resources, Table #22 - A Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, JBR Resources LLC is actively recruiting technology professionals for the Air National Guard. JBR Resources, LLC is a civilian contracted company and does not make decisions for or directly represent the Air National Guard. JBR assists the Air National Guard with officer recruiting by providing screening services of potential candidates. All final decisions and eligibility determinations will be made by the Air National Guard.
- Lab-Volt Booth #15 - For 50 years, Lab-Volt has been a global leader in the design and manufacture of hands-on training laboratories for public education, industry, and the military.
- Lincoln Electric, Booth #6 - The Welding Experts! Committed to the most innovative, cost-effective, quality welding and cutting solutions.
- Lotus Creative Innovations - We provide an affordable lab trainer for commercial wind turbine technology that covers traininig needs from technician to engineering level.
- Purdue University, College of Technology, Booth 10
- Rixan Associates, Booth #3 - The Master Distributor of Mitsubishi Robots for over 27 years.
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), Booth #18-19
- SCME, Booth #22-23 - The Southwest Center for Microsystems Education offers professional development and educational materials to excite and engage secondary and post secondary students in the field of Microsystems (MEMS) technology and get them to see the relevancy and importance of STEM learning.
- Stratasys 3D Printers & Production Systems, Booth #12 - The most comprehensive line of 3D Printers, Production Systems, and Services.
- University of Central Missouri, Booth #16 - UCM’s School of Technology's educational programs blend high quality formal education, hands-on learning, research, relevant work experience through internships, and developmental co-curricular activities.
- Thank you, ATMAE Exhibitors!
2012 Show Information:
Show Hours, Shipping & Storage, Booth Amenities
- Booth Set-up: Wednesday 11/14, 6-9 pm; Thursday 11/15, 7:00 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
- Show Hours: Thursday 11/15, 9:25 am - 12:00 pm, and 2 - 5:30 pm; Friday 11/16, 8:30 am - 12 pm
- Teardown: Friday 11/16, 12 - 3 pm. All vendor materials must be removed at this time.
- Exhibitors' Shipping & Storage Information for Nashville Airport Marriott
- Who's Working Your Booth?: Please inform the ATMAE office of the names of booth staff so we can create conference identification badges.
- FREE BREAKFAST on Friday 11/16 The Friday morning November 16 conference breakfast, from 7 - 8:30 a.m., is free to all exhibit personnel and conference attendees.
- Other Conference Meals?: ATMAE can comp one daily lunch per booth (Lunch on Thursday 11/15 or Friday 11/16). Please inform the ATMAE office by October 29. Requests after that date may not be honored if meals are sold out.
- Booth Amenities: Each booth has a draped back and side drapes, a draped table, two chairs, waste basket, identification sign and, if requested, one 110V electric outlet. Table-Tops (21-25) have backdrape only and only one chair; electric can be requested.
- Carpet?:The Exhibit area is carpeted.
- Other Services Available from the exhibitor service company, Mane Event - Contact Ruth Jenkins at email@example.com or at 812-284-6956.
Prior ATMAE Exhibitors:
(Since 2009): Advanced Technology Services, Amatrol, American Technical Publishers, Bowling Green State University, BEST Robotics, Epsilon Pi Tau, FAMIC Technologies' Automation Studio, Feedback, Festo, Future Tek, Inc., Goodheart-Wilcox Publisher, Hampden Engineering Corporation, Industrial Press, Lab-Volt, Lincoln Electric, Lotus Creative Innovations, Mississippi State University Career Center, Oxygen Education, Pearson, Prentice-Hall, Purdue University - College of Technology, Rixan Associates, Robotic Systems Group, Siemens PLM, Stratasys 3D Printers and Production Systems, ToolingU, University of Central Missouri, University of Western Kentucky.
2012 ATMAE Conference Sponsorships:Sponsorships of the ATMAE conference are another way to get your message out. ATMAE appreciates and acknowledges your sponsorship - on the ATMAE website, in the conference program, on a large "sponsor board" near the ATMAE Registration Desk, in signage at the sponsored event, and by conference announcements. A sponsorship in tandem with an exhibit booth can be a great marketing combo!
- Sponsor the 2012 ATMAE Conference! We have a number of different sponsorships (see below) and we can work with you to customize a sponsorship to fit your needs!
- Sponsorship Opportunities and Contract: Print the sponsor form PDF, select a sponsorship, and submit it to the ATMAE office. Or use the Sponsor Form in Word
- Program Sponsor Ads - Sizes & Rates: Complete info on doing a sponsor ad for the 2012 ATMAE Conference program - Size, cost, design and submission. Program ads must be submitted no later than October 11, 2012.
- Other Sponsorship Questions? Contact Dave Monforton at ATMAE at 734-677-0720 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ATMAE 2012 Conference Sponsors: Thank you for your support!
- Robotics Competition Grand Prize - Robotics Training for Two $7500: Rixan Associates
- Robotics Competition Cash Travel Grant for Robotics Training $500: SolidWorks
- University and Community College Faculty Excellence Awards, and Student Division Contest Award Plaques $450: Goodheart-Willcox Publisher
- YOUR Logo-Inscribed Attendee Gift Item - Your cost + $200 (Sole Sponsor - Only One Available!): Have our attendees take your logo item home.
- Attendee Packet Insert $800: Sole Sponsorship - Only One Available!
- Online Registration Website Link $350: Sole Sponsorship - Only One Available!)
- ATMAE Leadership Breakfast Saturday 11/17 ~$1000: Available
- ATMAE Board of Accreditation Hearings, Meetings, Workshop and Luncheon Support GOLD $750: IVY Tech Community College System, Purdue University College of Technology
- ATMAE Board of Accreditation Hearings Audio-Visual and Printing Support SILVER $375 : Eastern Kentucky University, Morehead State University
- ATMAE Board of Accreditation Hearings Audio-Visual Support - AV $500: Owens Community College
- Virtual Welding Student Competition: Lincoln Electric
- Microtechnology Workshops: Southwest Center for Microsystems Education, University of New Mexico
- Refreshment Breaks $275: (16 Available!) Alcorn State University, Bowling Green State University, Central Connecticut State University, East Carolina University - College of Technology & Computer Science, Festo Learning Systems, Illinois State University, Iowa State University, Jacksonville State University Online Graduate Program in Manufacturing Systems, University of Central Missouri, Western Kentucky University
- Luncheon and General Session Audio-Visual Support:
- Gold $500: Available!
- Silver $350: Available! Northeast State Community College, University of Southern Maine
- Bronze $150: Available!
- Attendee Reception Friday 11/16 $250: Seeking 12 Sponsors! Alcorn State University, Kent State University College of Technology ($500), Ohio University, Dr. Charles Hunt on behalf of Norfolk State University, North Carolina A&T State University School of Technology, Northern Illinois University, North Carolina A&T State University Provost's Office, University of Houston - Information & Logistics Technology Department, Ohio Univeristy, Ohio Northern University, University of Northern Iowa
- Conference Program Ads Advertise your Brand!Copy is Due Thursday October 11, 2012
- Premium Placement Full Page - Back Cover $400: Rixan Associates
- Premium Placement Full Page - Inside Front Cover $350: Millersville University of Pennsylvania
- Premium Placement Full Page - Inside Back Cover $350: Industrial Press
- Full Page $250: Bowling Green State University, Goodheart-Willcox Publisher, Indiana State University - Industrial & Appied Engineering Dept., Stratasys, Inc., Southeast Missouri State University, Tennessee Tech University, University of Arkansas - Pine Bluff
- Half Page $175: American Technical Publishers, Central Washington University, Minnesota State University - Moorhead, Owens Community College, St. Cloud State University
- Program Ad Information: Ad Dimensions and How to Submit an Ad.
- Program Printing Supporter $100: Indiana State University College of Technology
- Conference Tour Transportation $175: Alabama A&M University, Appalachian State University, University of North Dakota
- Signs and Banners $150: 4 Available! PhD in Technology Management Program of Indiana State University, San Jose State University, University of Arkansas - Fort Smith
- Robotics Contest Electric and Microphones $300: East Carolina University - Department of Technology Systems
- Student IT/IQ, Robotics and Welding Contest Prizes:
- American Technical Publishers (Books and Manuals)
- Goodheart-Willcox (Books and Manuals)
- Industrial Press (Books and Manuals)
- Lincoln Electric Co. (One MIG 140C Welders, $750+ value)
- Parallax (14 Robot Kits, $1000+ value)
- Rixan Associates (Robotics Grand Prize! - 3-Day Robotics Training for 2), $200 Cash sponsorship for Competition Supplies Support
- SolidWorks ($500 Cash Travel Grant, SolidWorks Software licenses)
- Dr. Mark R. Miller, University of Texas at Tyler:
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette:
- ATMAE Student Division (~$1500 Cash prizes and award plaques)
- ATMAE EECT Division (Award plaque)
- ATMAE Graphics Division (Award Plaque)
- ATMAE Management Division (Award Plaque)
- ATMAE Manufacturing Division (Award Plaque)
- Awards Banquet Program Printing $200: Eastern Illinois University ($250), Epsilon Pi Tau National Office
- Best Conference Proceedings Paper Award Plaques $200: Virginia State University
- Attendee Recognition / Door Prizes $125:
- Epsilon Pi Tau ATMAE Member Scholarships: Epsilon Pi Tau National Office
- ATMAE Conference Staff Suppport $100: Jackson State University
- Custom Sponsorship: What do you have in mind?: Contact ATMAE!
Future ATMAE Conferences
- 2012: NASHVILLE, Tennessee, November 14-17, 2012, Nashville Airport Marriott
- 2013: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana, November 20-23 2013, Astor Crown Plaza
- 2014: ST. LOUIS, Missouri, November 19-22, 2014, Hilton at the Ballpark
Conference Proceedings Papers - Prior Years
- 2012 ATMAE Conference Proceedings - A PDF document of all accepted presentation abstracts and the 22 accepted conference proceedings papers.
- 2011 ATMAE Conference Proceedings - A PDF document of all accepted presentation abstracts and the 20 accepted conference proceedings papers.
- 2010 ATMAE Conference Proceedings - A PDF document with 23 peer-refereed 2010 ATMAE Conference Papers, and all of the accepted presentation abstracts.
- 2009 ATMAE Conference Proceedings Papers - A PDF document with 19 peer-refereed 2009 ATMAE Conference Papers.
- 2008 NAIT Conference Proceedings Papers - A PDF document with the 16 peer-refereed 2008 NAIT Conference Papers.
- 2007 NAIT Conference Proceedings Papers - A PDF document with the 25 peer-refereed 2007 NAIT Conference Papers. (this is a large file, 12.78 MB, so it takes a while to load.)
- 2006 NAIT Conference Proceedings Papers - A PDF document with the 20 peer-refereed 2006 NAIT Conference Selected Papers. (this is a large file, 5.6 MB, so it takes a while to load.)